Ninjato/Chokuto Sword: Folded 1060 Steel Straight Blade with Single Bo-Hi | Alloy Tsuba & Fittings | Black Glossy Saya with Brown Sageo | Brown Handwrap with White Rayskin Underwrap Ninjato/Chokuto Sword
$317.0 – $342.0
Prices in $CAD. Currency estimates available in the footer.
This is a beautiful ninjato/chokuto sword hand-forged with a full-tang Folded 1060 Steel Curved Blade
This beautiful ninjato sword is made with traditional 1060 Folded Steel, and has a full-tang Straight blade. This ninjato sword has a Black Saya and a Brown Scabbard Cord (Sageo), as well as a White Rayskin Underwrap (Same’Gawa) wrapped by a Brown Handle (Ito) which gives it a stunning, unified look.
Our master swordsmiths take their time to make sure each one has just enough detail so they can stand apart from all others; every piece looks as though it belongs right where its meant: on top quality blades such as these only found within storybooks or movies about medieval Japan… Each of our swords is made with the artistry and care that only a true craftsman can provide. We make every blade to order, using traditional techniques passed down through generations in an effort to ensure top quality for you! No two pieces are alike thanks their unique designs which were handcrafted specifically for each customer based on what they want out of their weapon – whether it be cutting ability or just looking good while swordfighting; we’ve got something perfect just for you – right here at Swords For Sale.
If ever you’d like this kind of full-tang ninjato sword, but would like to change any single component you see on it, we can do it for you. Simply contact us and tell us which components you’d like to change exactly, or go to the Customizable Ninjato page and create your own work of art directly.
- Full-tang blade with two bamboo mekugi holding the handle together.
- Blade made of folded 1060 steel, heat-treated and oil-quenched
- When you choose the razor-sharp polishing, it’s hand-polished using our traditional 14-step process
- Alloy Tsuba & Fittings along with Gold Brass Habaki And Seppa holding the blade, handle and tsuba together
- Black Glossy Saya with Brown Sageo
- Genuine White Rayskin Underwrap (Same’Gawa) wrapped by a Brown Handle (Ito)
- Total Sword Length: 40.9″ ~ 103.9cm
- Blade Length: 27.7″ ~ 70.4cm
- Handle Length: 10.5″ ~ 26.7cm
All our swords are sent from the lovely city of Longquan, China. We will gladly ship orders for all the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Greenland Island, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United States of America
We cannot ship to other countries outside from this list for legality reasons. In most other countries, our swords get confiscated at the customs office when they arrive.
These are the shipping options we have for all swords, bare blades, and scabbards:
Free Shipping Options - Available for only one country:
- USA Only: FREE SF Express Shipping – around 12 days (currently ~10-28 days because of slow global transit) – Track your order with your Custom Number
Paid Shipping Options - Everywhere including the USA:
- 49.95$ UPS Shipping – around 2-3 days (currently ~7-15 days because of slow global transit) – Track your order with your Custom Number
These are the shipping options we have for all tsuba and fittings, handle wraps, scabbard cords, blade collars, swords stands and swords bags:
Free Shipping Options:
- 27 Countries*: FREE EMS ePacket Shipping – around 28 days (currently ~21-60 days because of slow global transit) – Track your order with your Custom Number
- 16 Countries*: FREE China Post Airmail Shipping – around 45 days (currently ~40-80 days because of slow global transit) – Track your order with your Custom Number
Paid Shipping Options - Everywhere including the 3 countries where Free Shipping is available:
- Everywhere: 34.95$ UPS Shipping – around 2-3 days (currently ~7-15 days because of slow global transit) – Track your order with your Custom Number
* The 27 countries supporting ePacket shipping are: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
* The 16 other countries where we send parts and accessories by China Post Airmail shipping are: Argentina, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Czech Republic, Greenland Island, Iceland, Ivory Coast, Macau, Morocco, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan
Returns & Refunds
We accept returns up to 60 days after the reception of your package.
If there’s any problem at all with your products, we will make it right. These are our terms for the returns:
- If any product has fabrication defects or has other unpardonable problems, we offer you a refund or replacement upon a proof with a picture.
- We accept returns for intact products that are still in their original package. If you have thrown the package away, we, unfortunately, can’t accept your return.
- If it’s a mistake on our end, and your product is damaged or has defects, we pay the return shipping. If you simply don’t like it and want to return it, you pay the shipping. Another small way of highlighting our superior customer service.
Unfortunately, we don't accept any returns and refunds on Customized Swords, Scabbards, and Blades. This includes engravings and personalizations on non-custom swords and scabbards.
Our goal is simple: to create the most customized swords possible at an affordable price. Whether you’re a martial arts practitioner, a sword collector, or more of a sword aficionado, we got you covered.
Our main ambition is to delight our clients. To do that, we use a combination of two things:
- Precise, efficient craftsmanship by master swordsmiths.
- Unparalleled customer service.
Our specialty is in traditional Japanese swords (nihontō). Yet, we also create European longswords and traditional Chinese swords such as the Dao and the Jian.
From the master swordsmiths of Longquan to your door…
The legendary swordsmith Ou Yezi forged a sword at the foot of Qingxi Mountain more than 2600 years ago. Little did he know, but this would be the start of a legendary swordsmithing tradition… His sword being recognized nowadays as “The First Sword”.
Longquan, located on the upper reaches of the Ou River, then slowly became the place of choice for swordsmiths through the ages. With time, the town became legendary for its swordsmaking.
Martial artists all over China and around the world became enamored with its swords, which are for the most part works of art as well as formidable weapons. Nowadays, there are countless swordsmiths all over Longquan… All still following the traditional swordsmaking tradition. And you can guess, we only work with the best of them.
For now more than 13 years, our manufacturing plant in Longquan has housed some of China’s brightest swordsmakers. We only work with the very best, and this is an assurance of our first promise: precise, efficient craftsmanship that creates true works of art for you.
Katana Sword: Folded 1060 Steel Blade with Single Bo-Hi + Red & Black Microplating | Enflowered Iron Tsuba & Fittings | Red Speckles on Black Saya with Red on Black Dots Sageo | Black Handwrap with Red Rayskin Underwrap0 out of 5Sale!
$547.0 – $572.0Quick ViewSelect options
Katana Sword: High-Carbon 1060 Steel Blade with Single Bo-Hi | The Emperor’s Dragon Alloy Tsuba & Fittings | Abstract White on Black Saya with Black Sageo | Black Handwrap with White Rayskin Underwrap Katana Sword0 out of 5Sale!
$247.0 – $272.0Quick ViewSelect options
Custom Katana5.00 out of 5Sale! From:
$357.8Quick ViewSelect options
Katana Sword: High-Carbon 1060 Steel Blade with Single Bo-Hi & Black Microplating | Neverending Dragon Alloy Tsuba & Fittings | Red Speckles on Black Saya with Black Sageo | Black Handwrap with Red Rayskin Underwrap0 out of 5Sale!
$297.0 – $322.0Quick ViewSelect options