Katana Sword: 1095 Clay-Tempered Steel Blade with Single Bo-Hi & “Kiriha-Zukuri” Blade Tip | Heaven’s Dragon Brass Tsuba & Fittings | Golden Speckles on Dark Green Premium Saya with Brown Sageo | Brown Handwrap with Green Rayskin Underwrap
$697.0 – $722.0
Prices in $CAD. Currency estimates available in the footer.
This is a beautiful katana sword hand-forged with a full-tang 1095 High-Carbon Steel Curved Blade that has a “Kiriha-Zukuri” Blade Tip
Because of the blade tip, this katana can take 1-2 months to produce instead of the 1-2 weeks it usually takes.
This beautiful samurai sword is made with traditional 1095 high-carbon clay-tempered steel, and has a full-tang blade. Because of the blade’s style, the clay-tempering only appears on the lower part of the blade. This katana sword has a Gold Speckles on Dark Green Premium Scabbard (Saya) and a Brown Scabbard Cord (Sageo), as well as a Green Rayskin Underwrap (Same’Gawa) wrapped by a Brown Handle (Ito) which gives it a stunning, contrasted look.
Our master swordsmiths take their time to make sure each one has just enough detail so they can stand apart from all others; every piece looks as though it belongs right where its meant: on top quality blades such as these only found within storybooks or movies about medieval Japan… Each of our swords is made with the artistry and care that only a true craftsman can provide. We make every blade to order, using traditional techniques passed down through generations in an effort to ensure top quality for you! No two pieces are alike thanks their unique designs which were handcrafted specifically for each client based on what they want out of their weapon – whether it be cutting ability or just a piece of art for the house; we’ve got something perfect just for you at Swords For Sale.
If ever you’d like to find this kind of full-tang katana sword, but would like to change any single component you see on it, we can do it for you. Simply contact us and tell us which components you’d like to change exactly, or go to the Custom Katana Sword page and create your own work of art directly.
- Blade made of 1095 high-carbon clay-tempered steel, heat-treated and oil-quenched. Comes with a full length Single Bo-Hi (Blood Groove). The blade tip is customized in the “Kiriha-Zukuri” style, which ends in a half-parallelogram shape instead of a rounded one.
- Full-tang blade with two bamboo mekugi holding the handle together
- When you choose the razor-sharp polishing, it’s hand-polished using our traditional 14-step process
- Heaven’s Dragon Brass Tsuba & Fittings along with Gold Brass Habaki And Seppa holding the blade, handle and tsuba together
- Gold Speckles on Dark Green Saya with Brown Sageo
- Genuine Green Rayskin Underwrap (Same’Gawa) wrapped by a Brown Handle (Ito)
- Total Sword Length: 40.9″ ~ 103.9cm
- Blade Length: 27.7″ ~ 70.4cm
- Handle Length: 10.5″ ~ 26.7cm
|Animal Kingdom Symbols||
All our swords are sent from the lovely city of Longquan, China. We will gladly ship orders for all the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Greenland Island, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United States of America
We cannot ship to other countries outside from this list for legality reasons. In most other countries, our swords get confiscated at the customs office when they arrive.
These are the shipping options we have for all swords, bare blades, and scabbards:
Free Shipping Options - Available for only one country:
- USA Only: FREE SF Express Shipping – around 12 days (currently ~10-28 days because of slow global transit) – Track your order with your Custom Number
Paid Shipping Options - Everywhere including the USA:
- 49.95$ UPS Shipping – around 2-3 days (currently ~7-15 days because of slow global transit) – Track your order with your Custom Number
These are the shipping options we have for all tsuba and fittings, handle wraps, scabbard cords, blade collars, swords stands and swords bags:
Free Shipping Options:
- 27 Countries*: FREE EMS ePacket Shipping – around 28 days (currently ~21-60 days because of slow global transit) – Track your order with your Custom Number
- 16 Countries*: FREE China Post Airmail Shipping – around 45 days (currently ~40-80 days because of slow global transit) – Track your order with your Custom Number
Paid Shipping Options - Everywhere including the 3 countries where Free Shipping is available:
- Everywhere: 34.95$ UPS Shipping – around 2-3 days (currently ~7-15 days because of slow global transit) – Track your order with your Custom Number
* The 27 countries supporting ePacket shipping are: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
* The 16 other countries where we send parts and accessories by China Post Airmail shipping are: Argentina, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Czech Republic, Greenland Island, Iceland, Ivory Coast, Macau, Morocco, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan
Returns & Refunds
We accept returns up to 60 days after the reception of your package.
If there’s any problem at all with your products, we will make it right. These are our terms for the returns:
- If any product has fabrication defects or has other unpardonable problems, we offer you a refund or replacement upon a proof with a picture.
- We accept returns for intact products that are still in their original package. If you have thrown the package away, we, unfortunately, can’t accept your return.
- If it’s a mistake on our end, and your product is damaged or has defects, we pay the return shipping. If you simply don’t like it and want to return it, you pay the shipping. Another small way of highlighting our superior customer service.
Unfortunately, we don't accept any returns and refunds on Customized Swords, Scabbards, and Blades. This includes engravings and personalizations on non-custom swords and scabbards.
Our goal is simple: to create the most customized swords possible at an affordable price. Whether you’re a martial arts practitioner, a sword collector, or more of a sword aficionado, we got you covered.
Our main ambition is to delight our clients. To do that, we use a combination of two things:
- Precise, efficient craftsmanship by master swordsmiths.
- Unparalleled customer service.
Our specialty is in traditional Japanese swords (nihontō). Yet, we also create European longswords and traditional Chinese swords such as the Dao and the Jian.
From the master swordsmiths of Longquan to your door…
The legendary swordsmith Ou Yezi forged a sword at the foot of Qingxi Mountain more than 2600 years ago. Little did he know, but this would be the start of a legendary swordsmithing tradition… His sword being recognized nowadays as “The First Sword”.
Longquan, located on the upper reaches of the Ou River, then slowly became the place of choice for swordsmiths through the ages. With time, the town became legendary for its swordsmaking.
Martial artists all over China and around the world became enamored with its swords, which are for the most part works of art as well as formidable weapons. Nowadays, there are countless swordsmiths all over Longquan… All still following the traditional swordsmaking tradition. And you can guess, we only work with the best of them.
For now more than 13 years, our manufacturing plant in Longquan has housed some of China’s brightest swordsmakers. We only work with the very best, and this is an assurance of our first promise: precise, efficient craftsmanship that creates true works of art for you.
Katana Sword: Folded & Zigzag Clay-Tempering 1060 Steel Blade | Master Of The Wind Brass Tsuba & Fittings | Black Glossy Saya with Forest Green Sageo | Forest Green Handwrap with White Rayskin Underwrap0 out of 5Sale!
$597.0 – $622.0Quick ViewSelect options
Katana Sword: High-Carbon 1060 Steel Blade with Single Bo-Hi | Alloy Tsuba & Fittings | Deep Red Speckles on Black Saya with Black and Red Dots Sageo | Black Handwrap with Red Rayskin Underwrap0 out of 5Sale!
$247.0 – $272.0Quick ViewSelect options
Katana Sword: Straight (Sugu) Clay-Tempering 1060 Steel Blade | Flowery Paradise Iron Tsuba & Fittings | Red Speckles on Black Saya with Red Dots on Black Sageo | Black Handwrap with Red Rayskin Underwrap0 out of 5Sale!
$597.0 – $622.0Quick ViewSelect options
Tanto/Kanto Knife/Sword: Irregular Zigzag Clay-Tempering 1095 Steel Blade with Single Bo-Hi | Dark Huali Wood Saya & Tsuka (Shirasaya), Leopard Engraved Gold Brass Habaki & Seppa0 out of 5Sale!
$497.0Quick ViewSelect options